This category uses the form News.
Pages in category "News"
The following 107 pages are in this category, out of 107 total.
- BACID Call for Proposals - APPLICATION OPEN
- BACID Call for Proposals: APPLICATION OPEN
- BACID Call for Proposals: DEADLINE EXTENDED
- BACID Fund presented in the "Danube Project Support Toolkit" published by EuroVienna
- BACID Fund Third Call for Proposals - APPLICATIONS CLOSED
- BACID Fund: First call for proposals
- BACID Fund: Introducing the grantees from the final Call
- BACID Fund: New Projects to be funded
- BACID Fund: Second Call for Proposals was a big success
- BACID II starts now - Newsletter 3/2018
- BACID Mentoring on CAF with the Civil Service Agency from Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- BACID Mentoring on municipal internal organisation with the Albanian Association of Municipalities
- BACID organises Danube Governance Forum: Improving Governance Together (December 4, Vienna)
- BACID organises Workshop "Decentralisation and EU-Policies regarding Good Governance in South East Europe"
- BACID partner Respa publishes annual report
- BACID supports NALAS to present its key priorities during EU enlargement process to the CIVEX Commission of the Committee of the Region
- BACID Team meets the new ReSPA Director
- BACID-Programme presented at the 4th Annual Forum of the EU-Strategy for the Danube Region on October, 29, 2015 in Ulm
- CAF in Albania
- CAF Training in the Civil Service Agency of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegowina
- CAF Workshop for public administration of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina held in Sarajevo
- CAF Workshop with the Ministry for Public Administration and Local Self-government in Serbia
- Can CAF contribute to improve the Justice System in Bosnia Herzegovina?
- CEMR Congress April 20/22 Nicosia
- CEMR Strategy 2019
- Conference in Vienna now with livestream
- Conference Strengthening the Urban Dimension of the Danube Region
- Conference „100 years Austrian Association of Cities and Towns – Contributing to strong local governments in Europe“
- Cooperation for better results - stressed in the international conference on development cooperation
- Cooperation with ReSPA
- FIFTH BACID CALL is launched!
- Fifth Call - twelve projects awarded!
- First BACID Call - 5 projects awarded!
- FIRST BACID CALL FOR PROPOSALS Launched!
- Fourteen applications received under the Fifth Call for proposals
- FOURTH BACID CALL is launched!
- Fourth Call - eight projects awarded
- Funding to main migration-related activities in the Western Balkans and Turkey
- NALAS European Integration Workshop in Vienna
- NALAS Panel Discussion - "Challenges and and impact of the refugee crisis on local governments"
- NALAS publication "Land management and taxation practices" supported through the BACID Fund
- NALAS Regional Decentralisation Observatory - second workshop held on 5-6 December in Vienna
- NALAS Summer School Fiscal Decentralisation 10-15 July 2016
- NALAS Survey reveals the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic
- NALAS Task Force Energy Efficiency Visit to Vienna, 9th of March 2016
- NALAS Task Force Urban Planning Workshop in Belgrade
- NALAS Workshop "EU Funds and EU Projects" in Skopje
- NALAS Workshop "Local Governments in SEE in 2022"
- NEW in 2018: Subscribe to the BACID Newsletter!
- NEW INFO ON FOURTH BACID CALL: Deadline extended till 21st of August 2016!
- NEWS FROM PARTNERS: 4th Call for proposals for the implementation of the RCC’s Grant Work Programme
- NEWS FROM PARTNERS: Central European Initiative launches the call Cooperation Fund 2018
- NEWS FROM PARTNERS: CfA short-term consultant to develop a financial model for social services in Kosovo
- NEWS FROM PARTNERS: Important messages on the role of local governments and their Associations by Commissioner Hahn and the Committee of the Regions
- NEWS FROM PARTNERS: NALAS organised first dialogue on SDGs Agenda2030 between municipalities, Local Government Associations and Civil Society Organisations in the Western Balkans.
- NEWS FROM PARTNERS: Request for European municipal expertise in Burkina Faso and Uganda
- Search for Expert - Tender open until March 22, 2021, 12am CET
- Second BACID Call - 6 projects awarded!
- SECOND CALL FOR PROPOSALS launched on 21st July
- Second edition of the NALAS Statistical Brief - Local Government Finance Indicators in South East Europe
- Serbia and ReSPA got observer in the European CAF-Correspondents Group
- Study Visit Open Government Macedonia in Vienna
- Summary Brief 138th CoR Plenary
- Support to ReSPA Team in Quality Management
- Sustainable Development Goals in Austrian Cities
- Ten applications submitted under the Fourth BACID Call for proposals
- The BACID Team wishes you HAPPY NEW 2018!
- The grants awarded under the 5th BACID Call are being completed: Skopje Urban Lab as a successful example of the BACID Fund
- The new BACID-Newsletter 01/2019 is online
- The new CAF-Newsletter of the EU-CAF-Centre is informing about BACID-activities!
- The newly-established ReSPA Advisory Board had its inauguration meeting
- The Regional Decentralization Observatory (RDO) Index to inform dialogue for decentralization and local government reform in Albania and Georgia
- Third BACID Call - 4 projects awarded!
- Third CAF Workshop with Civil Service Agency in Federation of Bosnia and Hercegovina
- THIRD CALL for Proposals launched!
- Twitter Report & Conference Documentation "Public Governance" available now