BACID - Building Administrative Capacities in the Danube Region
- Search for Expert - Tender open until March 22, 2021, 12am CET
- Review to the Danube Governance Conference 2021
- Danube Governance Conference: Towards European integration with the SDGs
- Second edition of the NALAS Statistical Brief - Local Government Finance Indicators in South East Europe
- BACID partner Respa publishes annual report
- BACID Fund: Introducing the grantees from the final Call
- NALAS Survey reveals the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic
- CAF in Albania
- BACID Fund Third Call for Proposals - APPLICATIONS CLOSED
- BACID Call for Proposals - APPLICATION OPEN
About the project
BACID II is the second phase of the programme “Building Administrative Capacity in the Danube Region and Western Balkans (2018-2021)”. Funded by the Austrian Development Agency the programme BACID is implemented by the Austrian Association of Cities and Towns (AACT) and the KDZ-Centre for Public Administration Research and aims to:
- strengthening Governance and Public Administration Reform and
- supporting European Integration on local and regional level.
- BACID Fund: Small grants programme for exchanging knowledge between partners from Austria and Western Balkan & Moldova to strengthen governance.
- Danube Governance Hub: Establishing a Regional Quality Center for Public Sector and supporting Public Administration Reform.
- LOGON: Preparing local level for EU-integration, supporting the Regional Decentralisation Observatory and Budget Transparency.
- Regional School for Public Administration of the Western Balkans (ReSPA)
- Network of Associations of Local Authorities of South-East Europe (NALAS)
The partner countries are Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and the Republic of Moldova.