GO! GreeNiš - supported by tailor-made Agenda 2030-training and consultancy
AIE supported the NPO TEAM to develop the first “Green City” concept for Niš as a sustainable concept in the line of the Agenda 2030.
With a Collection of Good Practices that connect “greening” with social, health and common welfare aspects we opened the field for further ideation.
Within a tailor-made Agenda 2030-training on sustainable city development we introduced the members of TEAM on how to use the Agenda 2030 as a tool for ideation. Our exhaustive Impulse Paper “Possible contents for the concept note to foster a green and sustainable city development in Niš in relation with the Agenda 2030” offers a base for further steps which will be realised by TEAM Serbia in the city of Niš.
Objectives and results
- collection of good practice examples, adapted to the framework conditions in Niš
- successfully realised ONLINE training and as a consequence enhancement of knowledge and skills on green and sustainable city development of TEAM members in the context of Agenda 2030
- documentation material to be used by TEAM for further trainings
- development of a first draft of a base scheme to start to work on the relations between the stakeholders: "From sectoral thinking, planning and working to intersectoral and coherent policy."
- Impulse Paper “Possible contents for the concept note to foster a green and sustainable city development in Niš in relation with the Agenda 2030
- Research of good practices in Austrian and other cities which foster a sustainable public space and provide opportunities for participation and development of a good practice catalogue.
- Development of an online-training on how to use the Agenda 2030 for ideation
- Research on all relevant urban strategies, general plans on city development etc and
- Develoment of an Impulse Paper with “Possible contents for the concept note to foster a green and sustainable city development in Niš in relation with the Agenda 2030”
Further information and contact
http://www.ecology.at/go_greenis.htm (German only)
Nadia Prauhart, firstname.lastname@example.org