- Long-term quality management expert wanted!
- 2nd Annual Meeting of Regional Quality Management Centre (RQMC) of ReSPA
- City Digitalization working group established
- Partnership Agreement of ReSPA and KDZ
- Joint Quality Management Working Group & CAF Network Meeting of ReSPA
- Conference on Quality Management in Public Administration in Tirana (Albania)
- Public Administration Reform and Local Autonomy in the Danube Region - Offical Launch of BACID III
- The 4th Western Balkan (WB6) Digital Summit - open registration
- INVOLVEMENT OF CITIZENS AND COMMUNICATION WITH LOCAL GOVERNMENT - MUNICIPALITY OF SHKODRA
About the project
BACID II is the second phase of the programme “Building Administrative Capacity in the Danube Region and Western Balkans (2018-2021)”. Funded by the Austrian Development Agency the programme BACID is implemented by the Austrian Association of Cities and Towns (AACT) and the KDZ-Centre for Public Administration Research and aims to:
- strengthening Governance and Public Administration Reform and
- supporting European Integration on local and regional level.
- BACID Fund: Small grants programme for exchanging knowledge between partners from Austria and Western Balkan & Moldova to strengthen governance.
- Danube Governance Hub: Establishing a Regional Quality Center for Public Sector and supporting Public Administration Reform.
- LOGON: Preparing local level for EU-integration, supporting the Regional Decentralisation Observatory and Budget Transparency.
- Regional School for Public Administration of the Western Balkans (ReSPA)
- Network of Associations of Local Authorities of South-East Europe (NALAS)
The partner countries are Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and the Republic of Moldova.