Waste Management – Case Study Analysis, Evaluation and Financing Possibilities in Serbia
Objectives and results
The objective of the action is to support municipalities throughout Vojvodina (Serbia) in managing waste, PPP modelling and financing opportunities.
As a result, public institutions and municipalities shall get an insight about waste management project finance and waste management project development as they are interested in developing their own waste management project.
The Final Report for further dissemination will contain:
- status of selected Waste Management Projects, incl. Status, Issues, Opportunities,
- presentations on Project Management, PPP Modelling and Project Finance,
- data collection on selected waste management projects in the Region and
- definition of next steps.
- Organisation of a 3 days event in Novi Sad on Waste Management, PPP modelling and Financing;
- Discussion with selected municipalities on their current waste management situation and data collection of selected waste management projects in the region;
- Working with municipalities/public institutions on Strategic Planning and next steps on Waste Management in the Region;
- PPP modelling and identification of waste management project opportunities and needs;
- Training on Financial Modelling for PPP;
- Report Preparation.
Further information and contact
Mag. Gerhard Sabathiel
SA Consulting GmbH (SAC)