STRONG COMMUNITIES - STRONG FAMILIES - STRONG CHILDREN and YOUNG PEOPLE
|Name||STRONG COMMUNITIES - STRONG FAMILIES - STRONG CHILDREN and YOUNG PEOPLE|
|Programme Component||BACID Fund Call 3 (2020)|
|Priority Theme||Sustainable Development Goals|
|Topic||Strong institutions and partnerships|
|Implementing Organisations||CONCORDIA Sozialprojekte (CONCORDIA Social projects)|
|Partner Organisations||CONCORDIA Moldova (AO ”Concordia.Proiecte sociale”) Department of social assistance and family protection from Causeni County (DASPF Căușeni) Department of social assistance and family protection from Dubasari County (DASPF Dubăsari)|
|Last update||8. 6. 2021 by Pichler|
The project facilitates a transfer of promising practices in working with families and young people at risk to strengthen the capacity of local authorities in three localities in the Republic of Moldova. It aims to strengthening the cooperation of the local authorities with local NGOs in providing day care services and mobile interdisciplinary intervention to families and young people at risk.
Objectives and results
Within the project we manage to meet all the established objectives:
1. offered a panel of proactive discussions between authorities from 2 districts (Dubasari and Causeni) and municipality of Chișinău to discuss with Concordia and other organizations the transfer of good practices in working with families, children and young people and preventive services
2. Social professionals have gained practical knowledge in the field of strengthening families and young people, which has allowed them to have a new approach in discussions with these categories;
3. Taking over good practices working with families and youth allows social professionals and public servants from Dubasari, Causeni districts and Chisinau to implement them in professional practice.
The following results were achieved in the project:
1. and 2. A praticable tool kit for practitioners in family strengthening services and youth work (day care centers and mobile teams) is being finalized and will be distributed and communicated with the mentioned model (on-the-job);
3. Three workshops conducted online with representatives of the civil environment, public attended by 34 participants in total;
4. Three consultation meetings with local authorities Chisinau, Causeni and Dubasari to lobby for the implementation of best practices developed within the project;
5. A focus group on the topic: services provided by Local and Municipal Public Authorities in which 10 young people from Concordia Moldova participated.
1. Concept and Agendas_workshops with participants
2. Screenshots of Online Meetings
3. Presentation at Danube Governance Conference
4. Toolkit in text version.
Action Presented and report as included.
Further information and contact
Ruth Gabler-Schachermayr, project manager
CONCORDIA Sozialprojekte (CONCORDIA Social projects)