Promoting LEADER in Austria for the development and strengthening of LEADER in Macedonia
Objectives and results
The objective of the action is to support local economic development in rural settings to Macedonia through implementation of LEADER approach in the Regions of Macedonia.
The results of the action are the following:
- Transferred Austrian know-how on local economic development in rural settings to local economic workers and other relevant stakeholders;
- Increased knowledge and skills on rural development of all relevant stakeholders in Macedonia;
- 2-3 pilot activities prepared for implementation based on models of good practices from Austria and other EU member states.
- Collection and analysis of implementation and experience of LEADER Approach and experience of succesful LAG's from Austria and other EU Member States in a brief report to inform participants of the workshop;
- Preparation and organisation of the 2-day workshop (agenda, participants to be invited, venue, catering, translation, etc.);
- Implementation on 2-days workshop in Prilep;
- Reporting, dissemination and follow-up.
Further information and contact
Daniela Cvetanoska – president
Association for rural development LAG Agro Lider