Mentoring to City of Podgorica in Public-Private Partnership
Objectives and results
The purpose of the mentoring was to contribute to the debate that has been ongoing in Montenegro about the introduction of a separate law on PPP. Furthermore, the City of Podgorica raised knowledge and capacities to implement EU/Austrian best practices in daily work and make sure citizens would get the best services deal out of planned PPPs.
1. Improved legal framework on PPP (draft municipal decision elaborated)
2. Municipal staff trained and public interest fully protected.
1. Mentoring Visit of 2 municipal staff of Podgorica to Vienna (July 6-10, 2015)
2. Mentoring Visit of 3 municipal staff of Podgorica to Vienna (November 11-13, 2015)
3. Elaboration of PPP Guidelines for municipalities
Further information and contact
KDZ Centre for Public Administration Research
tel. +43 1 8923492-37