E-Governance, Organizational Transformation and Development: Application and Challenges in the Local Context
Objectives and results
The objective of the action is transfer of knowledge and relevant experiences from EU experts positioned in the academia and industry, following three main areas:
(1) eGovernment, IT governance and security,
(2) transformational governance and civil participation and
(3) economic and institutional development: historic lessons, practical experiences and open challenges.
The action is conceived to support local authorities in adopting innovative concepts and technologies, as well as to foster the adoption and implementation of EU best practices and acquis in the area.
Besides overall capacity building of beneficiaries in terms of new technologies and EU acquis, the action will improve the competencies of local beneficiary partner - RTRS in order to:
(1) support its ICT infrastructure and processes,
(2) implement innovative services for citizens
and (3) enable delivery of its services to disadvantaged groups (persons with special needs).
Act. 1: Organization of seminar for public authorities both on local and national level
Act. 2: Direct expert and post-seminar support to beneficiaries
Act. 3: Focused workshop on technical challenges and experiences
Further information and contact