CAF Training in the Republika Srpska Institute of Statistics
Objectives and results
The following objectives and results should be reached with implementing CAF in the Statistics Institute of the Republic of Srpska:
- to perform the CAF in accordance with the European requirements of the CAF Quality Label
- to deepen practical knowledge of the employees of the Statistics Institute with the principles of quality management
- to develop the strengths, weaknesses and improvement measures of the Statistics Institute in a self-assessment process with the employees / self-assessment-group
- on the basis of a structured action-plan to implement sustainable improvement actions and strengthen the total quality management culture in the Statistics Institute
- enabling the Statistics Institute to implement CAF by themselves.
CAF-Training on the 25th of October 2018 in the Republika Srpska Institute of Statistics Banja Luka:
- The participants of the CAF-Training learned about CAF und how this quality management tool is used for in public administration.
- The participants got to know, how the CAF is structured and onto which leadership and management topics it is focussed.
- Besides the presentation of the process of CAF-implementation and its different project roles, the participants experienced the process of Self-Assessment via group work.
Further information and contact
Head of the CAF-Center Austria
phone: +43 1 892349218
www.kdz.or.at - www.caf-center.eu
www.facebook.com/KDZ.or.at - www.twitter.com/KDZ_Austria