CAF Training in the Republika Srpska Institute of Statistics
|Name||CAF Training in the Republika Srpska Institute of Statistics|
|Country||Bosnia and Hercegovina - Republic of Srpska|
|Programme Component||Danube Governance Hub|
|Priority Theme||EU Integrations|
|Implementing Organisations||KDZ - Centre for Public Administration Research|
|Last update||31. 10. 2018 by Etzlstorfer|
Objectives and results
The following objectives and results should be reached with implementing CAF in the Statistics Institute of the Republic of Srpska:
- to perform the CAF in accordance with the European requirements of the CAF Quality Label
- to deepen practical knowledge of the employees of the Statistics Institute with the principles of quality management
- to develop the strengths, weaknesses and improvement measures of the Statistics Institute in a self-assessment process with the employees / self-assessment-group
- on the basis of a structured action-plan to implement sustainable improvement actions and strengthen the total quality management culture in the Statistics Institute
- enabling the Statistics Institute to implement CAF by themselves.
CAF-Training on the 25th of October 2018 in the Republika Srpska Institute of Statistics Banja Luka:
- The participants of the CAF-Training learned about CAF und how this quality management tool is used for in public administration.
- The participants got to know, how the CAF is structured and onto which leadership and management topics it is focussed.
- Besides the presentation of the process of CAF-implementation and its different project roles, the participants experienced the process of Self-Assessment via group work.
Further information and contact
Head of the CAF-Center Austria
phone: +43 1 892349218
www.kdz.or.at - www.caf-center.eu
www.facebook.com/KDZ.or.at - www.twitter.com/KDZ_Austria