BACID - Building Administrative Capacities in the Danube Region
- Review to the Danube Governance Conference 2021
- Danube Governance Conference: Towards European integration with the SDGs
- Second edition of the NALAS Statistical Brief - Local Government Finance Indicators in South East Europe
- BACID partner Respa publishes annual report
- BACID Fund: Introducing the grantees from the final Call
- NALAS Survey reveals the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic
- CAF in Albania
- BACID Fund Third Call for Proposals - APPLICATIONS CLOSED
- BACID Call for Proposals - APPLICATION OPEN
- The Regional Decentralization Observatory (RDO) Index to inform dialogue for decentralization and local government reform in Albania and Georgia
About the project
BACID II is the second phase of the programme “Building Administrative Capacity in the Danube Region and Western Balkans (2018-2021)”. Funded by the Austrian Development Agency the programme BACID is implemented by the Austrian Association of Cities and Towns (AACT) and the KDZ-Centre for Public Administration Research and aims to:
- strengthening Governance and Public Administration Reform and
- supporting European Integration on local and regional level.
- BACID Fund: Small grants programme for exchanging knowledge between partners from Austria and Western Balkan & Moldova to strengthen governance.
- Danube Governance Hub: Establishing a Regional Quality Center for Public Sector and supporting Public Administration Reform.
- LOGON: Preparing local level for EU-integration, supporting the Regional Decentralisation Observatory and Budget Transparency.
- Regional School for Public Administration of the Western Balkans (ReSPA)
- Network of Associations of Local Authorities of South-East Europe (NALAS)
The partner countries are Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and the Republic of Moldova.