Promoting the improvement of social and health care in rural areas
Objectives and results
The objective of the action is to improve health and social care (long-term care) in rural settings in the area of Krivogastani in Macedonia through transfer on Austrian know-how.
1. Increased knowlegde and skills of all relevant stakeholders (health and social care workers) in Krivogastani and througout Macedonia;
2. Models of good practice from Austria and other EU member state adjusted and 2-3 pilot projects developed for implementation.
1. Collection and analysis of good practice examples from Austria and other EU Member States (partly based on previous work by the European Centre) in a Policy Brief to inform participants of the workshop
2. Preparation and organisation of the 2-day workshop (agenda, participants to be invited, venue, catering, translation, etc.)
3. Implementation of the workshop in Krivogastani
4. Reporting, dissemination and follow-up
- Policy Brief and Action Report: Innovating health and social care in rural areas – New approaches for Macedonia
Further information and contact
European Centre for Social Welfare Policy and Research