BACID - Building Administrative Capacities in the Danube Region
- CAF in Albania
- BACID Fund Third Call for Proposals - APPLICATIONS CLOSED
- BACID Call for Proposals - APPLICATION OPEN
- The Regional Decentralization Observatory (RDO) Index to inform dialogue for decentralization and local government reform in Albania and Georgia
- RETHINKING THE EU SUPPORT TO LOCAL AUTHORITIES AND CIVIL SOCIETY IN THE WESTERN BALKANS
- Update: NALAS Regional Decentralisation Observatory
- Summary Brief 138th CoR Plenary
- BACID Fund: New Projects to be funded
- Policy Paper on Sound Public Management
- Workshop on Sound Local Public Management in Vienna
About the project
BACID II is the second phase of the programme “Building Administrative Capacity in the Danube Region and Western Balkans (2018-2021)”. Funded by the Austrian Development Agency the programme BACID is implemented by the Austrian Association of Cities and Towns (AACT) and the KDZ-Centre for Public Administration Research and aims to:
- strengthening Governance and Public Administration Reform and
- supporting European Integration on local and regional level.
- BACID Fund: Small grants programme for exchanging knowledge between partners from Austria and Western Balkan & Moldova to strengthen governance.
- Danube Governance Hub: Establishing a Regional Quality Center for Public Sector and supporting Public Administration Reform.
- LOGON: Preparing local level for EU-integration, supporting the Regional Decentralisation Observatory and Budget Transparency.
- Regional School for Public Administration of the Western Balkans (ReSPA)
- Network of Associations of Local Authorities of South-East Europe (NALAS)
The partner countries are Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and the Republic of Moldova.