YOUTH SCORE CARD IN KAMZA MUNICIPALITY- A GUIDE FOR LOCAL ELECTION 2019, TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF SERVICES FOR YOUTH
|Name||YOUTH SCORE CARD IN KAMZA MUNICIPALITY- A GUIDE FOR LOCAL ELECTION 2019, TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF SERVICES FOR YOUTH|
|Programme Component||BACID Fund Call 1 (2018)|
|Priority Theme||Sustainable Development Goals|
|Partner Organisations||AAM, DIGE, MUNICIPALITY OF KAMZA|
|Last update||24. 7. 2019 by Pichler|
The scorecard will present the actual situation on the quality of youth’ services delivered by local government in Kamza, by offering recommendations and advices on what and how to improve the life in the youth community through investments.
Objectives and results
1. to improve the quality of services offering by local governance for young community in Kamza city, in terms of policies and concrete practices.
2. to strength the role of the youth council within Municipality and in the community by interacting directly on the ground.
3. to influence the content of the candidates ' platform in local election 2019 for the Municipality of Kamza
1. new findings on the Kamza Municipality work
2. the results will be submitted to the candidates for the Municipality 2019.
3. the results will be available and public at the municipality website.
4. the results of the study will be given to media.
5. they will be published in a special report edition and delivered to the other 60 municipalities in Albania.
1. Meeting with youth council of Kamza Municipality
2. Meeting and discussion with youth of Kamza on the preparation of the questionnaires
3. Working on the ground by youth council-data gathering through questionnaires
4. Publishing of the report and sharing with Mayor of Kamza
Final Report (in Albanian with English Summary)
Further information and contact
Gentiana Ramadani – Head Office firstname.lastname@example.org