- BACID Fund: Second Call for Proposals was a big success
- BACID Call for Proposals: DEADLINE EXTENDED
- Can CAF contribute to improve the Justice System in Bosnia Herzegovina?
- Serbia and ReSPA got observer in the European CAF-Correspondents Group
- BACID Call for Proposals: APPLICATION OPEN
- The new BACID-Newsletter 01/2019 is online
- BACID Fund: First call for proposals
- Disregard of Local Governments in the Regional Economic Area (REA) of the Western Balkans
- The new CAF-Newsletter of the EU-CAF-Centre is informing about BACID-activities!
- Cooperation with ReSPA
About the project
BACID II is the second phase of the programme “Building Administrative Capacity in the Danube Region and Western Balkans (2018-2021)”. Funded by the Austrian Development Agency the programme BACID is implemented by the Austrian Association of Cities and Towns (AACT) and the KDZ-Centre for Public Administration Research and aims to:
- strengthening Governance and Public Administration Reform and
- supporting European Integration on local and regional level.
- BACID Fund: Small grants programme for exchanging knowledge between partners from Austria and Western Balkan & Moldova to strengthen governance.
- Danube Governance Hub: Establishing a Regional Quality Center for Public Sector and supporting Public Administration Reform.
- LOGON: Preparing local level for EU-integration, supporting the Regional Decentralisation Observatory and Budget Transparency.
- Regional School for Public Administration of the Western Balkans (ReSPA)
- Network of Associations of Local Authorities of South-East Europe (NALAS)
The partner countries are Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and the Republic of Moldova.