Strengthening project development capacity with focus on EIDHR and Civil society grants in Lezha and Mirdita
|Name||Strengthening project development capacity with focus on EIDHR and Civil society grants in Lezha and Mirdita|
|Programme Component||BACID Fund|
|Priority Theme||Smart City|
|Topic||Sustainable City - Capacity building – human resources|
|Implementing Organisations||Köstinger Consulting e.U|
|Partner Organisations||Partner 1. Lezha Regional Development Agency (LERDA), Partner 2. Foundation for Mirdita Development|
|Last update||6. 9. 2018 by Admin|
Objectives and results
The objective of the action is to increase the participation of the Albanian regional institutions and CSOs in the implementation of EU funding by improving their planning and project management skills, and enhancing their effectiveness in applying in the respective calls.
The action will have the following results for Albanian entities:
- Enhanced knowledge on Result Oriented Project Planning and EU project cycle management;
- Strengthened capacities in planning and applying for IPA funded actions;
- Strengthened capacities in proposal writing and logical framework approach methodology.
- Evaluation of present situation and funding landscape for 2017 -2018 for Lezha Region;
- Workshop with Lezha public institutions and CSOs on Result Based Planning (3 days in Lezha City);
- Workshop with Mirdita/Lezha public institutions and CSOs on Result Based Planning (3 days in Rreshen City);
- Expert support and mentoring in developing project idea for EIDHR action grants and civil society action grants opening in fall 2017 and help establishing links and cooperation of the two partners;
- Preparation of e-brochure – Grant application guidelines.
Further information and contact
Mag. Asetila Köstinger
Köstinger Consulting e.U