Detailed eligibility criteria are defined for each call, please consult the Guidelines for applicants for the specific call available at the page Calls
The overall eligibility criteria valid for each Call include:
Eligibility of applicant and partners
- The applicant has to be registered in Austria/target country.
- The project has to have a Partner from the target country in case the Applicant is from Austria, and vice-versa (in line with eligibility of action).
Eligibility of location
- The actions have to take place in one of the following countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Kosovo and Moldova, or in Austria.
Eligibility of activities
The following types of activities are eligible for funding:
- Expert support and mentoring;
- Workshops, seminars and training;
- Elaboration of reports, studies, surveys and other documents (e.g. guidance, roadmap, model decision, etc).
Eligibility of costs
- expert fees
- expert per diems
- expert travel costs
- organisation costs of events.