Danube Governance Hub Forum 2019
Danube Governance Hub Forum - Establishing CAF Structures and Resource Centers
Vienna, 7th of November 2019
Location: Sky Lounge / University of Vienna / 12. OG (12th floor) / Oskar Morgenstern-Platz 1 / 1090 Vienna
About the Forum
This forum is designed for CAF correspondents and senior quality management experts in the public sector applying Common Assessment Framework (CAF) as a quality management tool and planning to build up CAF Resource Centres.
This forum addresses the following key questions:
- What are the CAF structures, strategies, implementations and experiences in EU countries?
- How to build up CAF-Resource Centers?
- Which steps in Western Balkan countries need to be done to implement CAF and Quality Management?
Please download the agenda here ==> Agenda - DGH Forum 2019
Please find here materials of the forum:
- CAF structures in Europe
- Centre for Public Administration Research / Thomas Prorok
- CAF-structures, responsibilities and strategies – country cases I
- Slovenia, Ministry of Public Administration / Loredana Leon
- North Macedonia, Ministry of Information Society and Administration / Marija Nikoloska
- Poland, Chancellery of the Prime Minister / Katarzyna Dudzik
- Portugal, Ministry of Finance / Cristina Evaristo
- Austria, Ministry for Civil Service and Sports / Michael Kallinger
- Bulgarian CAF Resource Centre - Institute of Public Administration / Mimi Yotova
- CAF implementation – insights and lessons learned
- Reflections on implementing steps and status quo / Philip Parzer, Goran Pastrovic
- ReSPA – Regional Quality Centre
- Tasks and activities of the regional QM Center / Goran Pastrovic, Slaven Bukarica
- The professional external feedback procedure
Materials of the Breakout Session I