CAF - General of the Ministry of Public Administration of Montenegro
|Name||CAF - General of the Ministry of Public Administration of Montenegro|
|Programme Component||Danube Governance Hub|
|Priority Theme||EU Integrations|
|Implementing Organisations||General of the Ministry of Public Administration of Montenegro|
|Partner Organisations||ReSPA - Regional School of Public Administration|
|Last update||24. 5. 2019 by Giebhart|
Objectives and results
Directorate for Good Public Administration and Activities of Non-governmental Organisations is the recently established directorate in the Ministry, with the mission to develop and improve the quality of the work of public administration and improving cooperation of state administration bodies and NGOs as well.
Directorate is structured in three Directions: Direction for managing and monitoring the process of public administration reform, Direction for cooperation with NGOs and Direction for registration, record of NGOs and political parties, with 12 employees in total.
Bearing in mind devotion to successful implementation of the public administration reform and the fact that this is whole new team of employees, this project will be very useful for improving public services as well.
Within its strategic framework and scope of activities following objectives and results should be reached with implementing CAF in the Ministry of Public Administration (MPA) – to be defined:
(1) to perform the CAF in accordance with the European requirements of the CAF Quality Label.
(2) to deepen practical knowledge of the employees of the CAF-SAG in the MPA with the principles of quality management.
(3) to develop the strengths, weaknesses and improvement measures of the MPA in a self-assessment process with the employees / self-assessment-group.
(4) on the basis of a structured action-plan to implement sustainable improvement actions and strengthen the total quality management culture in the MPA.
(5) Enabling the CAF-SAG of the MPA to implement CAF by themselves.
- CAF-Training – 20th/21st of February 2019
- CAF Consensus Workshop – April 2019
- CAF Action Plan Workshop – June 2019
Further information and contact
Thomas Prorok, Philip Parzer